Expand your markets while we provide your company with top-notch payroll services in Bulgaria. Payroll can get rather complex and resource consuming process. It is much cheaper and risk-free to outsource your payroll to a professional team of accounting and legal experts. We provide an entire array of professional payroll services in Bulgaria.
Providing payroll services in Bulgaria requires in-depth knowledge of the accounting and legal framework. Besides that, to do your own payroll in Bulgaria, you need specialized and costly accounting software. For example, missing a single term to file a social security declaration can result in significant penalties imposed by the tax authorities.
Then why bother to spend so many resources on your accounting personnel. Plus, you will still need other legal and accounting services in Bulgaria. At RADEV & CO, we are prepared to handle all your accounting and legal needs. We provide comprehensive payroll services some of which include the following:
- preparation of all payroll records in compliance with the Bulgarian and EU accounting and tax regulations and standards
- payroll calculations of the employees’ salaries, sick leave, maternity pay, paid vacation, benefits in kind etc.
- detailed estimates of the contributions to the state budget that shall be made by the employer on behalf of the employees
- comprehensive calculations of the amount of due taxes such as social security, health care, pension etc.
- estimates of labor costs including a breakdown based on per cost type, per department
- representation before all tax and government authorities including drafting, filing and monitoring all kind of required documentation
- consulting and drafting all kinds of labor contracts in compliance with the Bulgarian Labor Code
- drafting jobs description as required by the Labor Code and maintaining all employees records
- preparation and filing with the tax authorities of all required documents pertaining to hiring or dismissing employees
- advising employers on hiring and dismissing employees, so to prevent or minimize the payment of employee compensations upon termination of labor contracts