Krasimira also constantly supports our legal team on all direct taxation matters. She is particularly experienced with cases involving permanent establishment in Bulgaria (PE). In case of PE, foreign companies (non-residents) are still tax liable in Bulgaria, with respect to the profits they have gained through a PE in the country.
Some of Krasimira’s work in the field of direct taxation is focused on:
- determination of profits for tax purposes
- valuation of depreciable assets
- utilization of losses
- intra-community dividends
Mrs. Hadjiyaneva also advises clients on taxation matters between related parties and supports our Bulgarian payroll practice.
- certified Bulgarian accountant
- certified to prepare and sign Annual Financial Reports
- languages: Bulgarian, English and Russian
Master of Science (MSA) in Accountancy, University for National and World Economy, Sofia (2003)
Bachelor of Accounting Science (B.Acc.Sci.), University for National and World Economy, Sofia (2001)