We act for small businesses to bring successful complaints in competition proceedings against dominant market players who have abused intellectual property rights.
Our team also advises dominant market players on the planning of legitimate market strategies so to avoid antitrust conducts, which can result in severe penalties.
Some of our focus areas include advice on:
- avoiding the dissemination of misleading facts and information with respect to essential characteristics of goods or services
- avoiding the use of a trade names, marks or distinctive symbols identical or similar to those of other persons
- escaping the offering or advertisement of goods or services with an appearance or other characteristics which may mislead as to the origin, producer, seller, the way and place of production etc.
- avoiding the implementation of unfair competition aimed at attracting clients
- prohibition to disclose industrial or trade secrets