Jivko Radev is a Bulgarian lawyer admitted to Sofia Bar Association. His area of expertise includes Corporate and Commercial Law, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquistions and Intellectual Property.
Mr. Radev started his legal career in 2005 at A. Daniel Bacalski Jr., APC in San Diego, California.
In 2007, he returned back to Sofia where he started working as a Bulgarian lawyer at Boyanov & Co.
In 2009, Mr. Radev became an in-house lawyer at the software giant SAP AG, at its Bulgarian registered company in Sofia. Shortly after, he obtained a second LLM degree in Corporate and Commercial Law from Maastricht University.
In 2012 Mr. Radev founded RADEV & CO. The company’s ultimate goal is to provide foreign clients with an uniform business solution – legal and accounting services in Bulgaria – the nuts and bolts necessary to run every business.
Career & qualifications
As a Bulgarian corporate and commercial lawyer, Mr. Radev divides his time between Sofia and Ruse offices. He advises both local and global companies on all aspects of establishing a successful business to trade with Bulgaria and the EU Member States.
- Radev & Co, Sofia, Managing Partner (2012 – until present)
- SAPLABS Ltd., Sofia, owned by SAP AG, in house lawyer (2009 – 2010)
- Boyanov & Co, Sofia, Bulgarian corporate lawyer (2006 – 2009)
- A. Daniel Bacalski, Jr., APC, San Diego, Paralegal (2005 – 2006)
- Attorney at law, admitted to Sofia Bar Association
- EU trademark and design attorney
- Bulgarian patent attorney
- Languages: Bulgarian and English
LLM, Corporate and Commercial Law (2011), Maastricht University, the Netherlands
LLM (2010), cum laude, New Bulgarian University, Bulgaria
BA, University of Central Oklahoma (2004), USA