With over 20 years of experience, Mrs. Rayna Gotcheva is our chief Bulgarian accountant. Rayna develops custom tailored accounting strategy for every single client.
She is an expert in the field of indirect taxation, and specifically on matters concerning VAT.
Rayna advises clients on VAT issues originating from commercial transactions within EU and beyond. Some of her expertise within this filed includes structuring commercial deals involving:
- intra-Community acquisition/or supply of goods
- export/or import of goods from/to Bulgaria to/from non-EU states
- VAT regime for services and their place of supply
- supplies exempt from VAT in Bulgaria
Mrs. Gotcheva also advises clients on all aspects of corporate income tax and withholding tax. Moreover, Rayna supervises and manages the work of our accounting team. She constantly works in close cooperation with our lawyers as part of our concept to provide uniform business advice to all of our clients.
- certified Bulgarian accountant
- certified to prepare and sign Annual Financial Reports
- languages: Bulgarian and English
Master of Science (MSA) in Finance, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov (1999)
Master of Science (MSA) in Accountancy, University for National and World Economy, Sofia (1993)
Bachelor of Accounting Science (B.Acc.Sci.), University for National and World Economy, Sofia (1991)