We offer accounting services in Bulgaria backed up by a top team of corporate and commercial lawyers. We are prepared to advise you on every commercial deal from both accounting and legal perspective. Our clients span from local media companies to international online stores and marketplaces.
We always provide our accounting services in Bulgaria in a custom-made manner because our objective is to meet your commercial objectives. Below we outline a brief summary of our accounting services.
I. Developing individually tailored accounting organization that is relevant to your business:
- constructing a system of individual accounts, document management and inventory
- determining the relevant depreciation and evaluation methods
- creating a system of cost accounting and cost calculation of the output of your registered Bulgarian company
- developing a mechanism for tracking and reporting the accounting processes in your enterprise
II. Accounting of Revenue (Income)
Revenue accounting reflects the amounts your company earns through selling goods, services or other assets. We provide full range of revenue accounting services that comply with all local and EU accounting standards.
Accounting of income from sales:
- reporting of income from sale of goods and/or services
- reporting of income from sale of fixed (tangible) assets such as property, plant, and equipment (PP&E)
Bookkeeping of financial income such as:
- income from interests and dividend distribution
- income from trading with financial instruments and/or currency trading
III. Accounting of Current Assets
Current assets may include goods, short term investments or other assets that can be easily converted into cash within the fiscal year. Our services within this area include:
- cash flow accounting
- bookkeeping of various kinds of short term assets including short-term financial assets
- bookkeeping of short term loans and receivables
IV. Accounting of Non-current Assets
Anything that does not qualify as current asset can fall under the category of non-current assets. With other words non-current assets are typically fix assets such as real property, intellectual property (non-tangible asset), equipment and etc. and are not likely to be sold with the fiscal year.
When it comes to fixed and non-tangible assets, we provide a full range of services such as:
- reporting of the valuation of the fixed assets
- reporting of the maintenance costs of the fixed assets
- bookkeeping of the depreciation of the fixed assets